Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow!

A couple of weeks ago, before Thanksgiving, we got two huge snowstorms in a row.  Luckily we love the snow!  The kids loved building snowman (Dallin and I built an entire “snow army”) and going sledding.  And since I’m not pregnant any more, Jake and I have a snowboarding trip planned for next week.  Let it snow!

DSC_0084

DSC_0137

4 comments:

Shi and Family said...

Tell Jake to call tim because we will be up there on the 28th and and we are going snowboarding twice while we are up there... so you guys need to go with us!

Emily said...

Amber, They are so adorable. I am so sorry that I haven't been over to see you. Life got away from me, including a major family crisis. Anyway, we should get together soon. What do you think: before or after Christmas? Send me an email or Facebook message and we'll set it up. I hope you are doing well. I just think your kids are priceless.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

How fun--your photo's are so cute.