Now that the "adventure" side of the story has been told, I'd like to share the fun side of our trip to St. Louis.
I know, St. Louis isn't exactly a vacation hot spot, but it was a blast to visit these people:
Jesse and Emily. Jesse is Jake's best friend from way back when, who convinced Jake to go on a mission (thanks again, Jesse!) and Emily is my internet "dating" success story. We met at her wedding, then had an online relationship, blog-stalking and emailing each other for years before "meeting" again in California. A few years more, and more blog-stalking and emailing later, we were excited to spend a vacation together, in person!
Our last day there we went to the City Children's museum.
There's tons to do in St. Louis, especially for families, and we were busy every day, but all the pictures are taking too long to upload so I'll save them for another post.






No comments:
Post a Comment