We've had to adjust to Jake's new schedule since his promotion a few months ago, since he's working nights and weekends sometimes. At first it just seemed like he'd be swapping sleep and work times, but it turned out to be more complicated and busier than that. With him gone some nights, we had a hard time fitting everything back in- like time for volleyball, date night, family time, girl's night, callings, etc. I think we're finally getting the hang of it! And since this blog is mainly my family journal, I want to include some of the fun things we've been doing as a family.
Hiking to Donut Falls. Yep, snow.
Every time the path would get a little steep or scary, Abbie would hold tight to Jake's shoulders.
Proof I was there:
Swinging at Copperton Park. You can tell these two hate swinging.





2 comments:
That picture of Dallin swinging is the best picture I have ever seen
how fun! im glad the new schedule is starting to become the norm :)
Post a Comment