Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Decorating the tree. Our tenebaum- a real tree! I know, we're a dying breed. I've been contemplating saving up for a fake tree, but we got this beauty for only 35 bucks!

Acting out the nativity, complete with costumes and the Daddy donkey/ camel.

Tiz the season to be freezin! Lights at Temple Square with my family.

Staying up late (for the kids) Christmas Eve for another Nativity, dinner and talent show with Jake's family.

Candy for breakfast. Through lack of sleep and sugar rushes, we like to ensure good behavior from our kids ALL day long Christmas day!New pj's. Giving the perfect gifts make Christmas worth it all!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I wish I had the endurance to get a real tree. I really, really love them! I do not, however, really love two crawling babies to get into the water. Maybe one day!

Your kids are adorable! I see that Dallin has the Star Wars gene (I believe all boys are born with that one), and don't you just love it when you see your baby playing with her "baby." Too cute! Merry Christmas!

Em H said...

Isaac wouldn't let me buy a fake tree this year. I even tried to convince him it was more economical. He must really be set on a real tree if that argument doesn't work! I admit, I'm glad we got the real thing. It brings back childhood memories!

Mama P said...

Don't give in, real trees are worth every penny! Miss and love you