Shortly after our Disneyland trip, Abbie turned the ripe old age of three! She chose to have her birthday party at Classic Skating, of course, because that’s where Dallin had his. All of Abbie’s cousins came, so there were 16 kids total, plus moms and dads and Grammy and Pops. Abbie got to choose a song to skate to, and chose the Chipette’s version of “All the single ladies.” When the song came on, Abbie immediately began shaking her little tush and singing “I’m a singa yady, I’m a singa yady!”
Abbie’s a sweet, easy-going girl. She’s my shopping buddy and loves to just be going somewhere. She has her sassy moments, but for the most part she does just what I say, or what Dallin says! She sings her own versions to songs, and my favorite is her version of eenie-meenie-mynie-mo: “And my mom IS the very best one and you are it!”
She’s a Daddy’s girl through and through. She still loves to be the mommy to her baby dolls, and takes very tender care of them. She also likes to play house. Since our Disneyland trip she’s been into all things princess.
(I put this scooter together while Jake was working in the yard. The wheels fell off the first time she rode it! Luckily daddy came to the rescue.)
We sure love our pretty princess!





2 comments:
She is so Darling! Happy Birthday sweet Abbie, hope to see you soon!
Time flies! What a cute little princess!
Post a Comment